This article covers how to ensure you've created an Appointment Type that will allow your clients to self-book that appointment. To learn more about how to create Appointment Types in general, refer to this article.
How to Video:
1. You can create new appointments under Settings > Event Types > Group/Classes Tab OR 1-on-1 Appointments Tab.
2. Next, fill in the information in the pop-up dialogue:
- Name - will be visible to your clients
- Duration - choose between 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, and 120 minutes
- The number of clients (Group Sessions)
- Type of Event - select whether the appointment/class is in person or through the app (virtual video call).
- Options - Check MAKE AVAILABLE FOR SELF BOOKING
- Require session credit (Paid appointments)
- Allow clients to cancel or reschedule
- Show availability calendar client to self-book*
Once you've created the event, you can always double-check that clients can self-book by viewing the Event Types list. There will be a checkmark next to the event under the self-booking column if it has the self-booking option turned on.
Now you can go ahead and schedule your appointment or group class into your coaching calendar!
Before you set your schedule for all of your Appointments and classes, it's also time to set your availability! Learn more here.
- What types of workouts can I create?
- How to schedule Appointments on Mobile?
- How to schedule Appointments on the Web?
- How to Create and Send Workouts to a Client
This article was last updated on