Appointments will allow you to schedule 1-to-1 sessions with your clients such as an online assessment, consultation, coaching call or PT session, and optionally turn on Video Calls.
In this article you will learn how to:
- Schedule appointments on the web
- Edit and reschedule appointments
Step-by-step guide on how to schedule appointments on the web
1. Admins and Managers can schedule appointments for themselves and for other trainers.
2. Trainers can schedule appointments just for themselves.
Go to Appointments section:
There are two ways to schedule an appointment: first is by clicking on the +NEW button in top right corner and second is by clicking on the selected date in the calendar:
In the "Add appointment" dialog box you can:
- Select the appointment type
- Choose start date
- Choose start time
- Set up repeating options
- Add client
- Add appointment notes (The notes will be public and the client will be able to see them)
Once your appointment is scheduled, you can view your appointment in your calendar:
When Admins and Manages want to schedule appointment for other trainers, they will need to change the calendar view for the specific trainer. Select the location and choose the trainer:
Schedule recurring appointments
You can schedule recurring appointments in the "Add appointment" dialog box > Select "Setup repeat options" to set your recurring appointment.
You can select Monthly or Weekly frequency:
Edit and reschedule appointments
To edit or delete appointments, click on the scheduled appointment in the calendar. In the dialog box you will get the option to edit or delete your appointment.
In the edit mode, you can edit your appointment details.
For rescheduling appointment you can use drag and drop.
Delete recurring appointments
You can delete recurring appointment by first selecting the recurring appointment and then clicking on the delete icon.
You will get 3 deleting options. Select one and delete your appointments.
- What types of workouts can I create?
- What are Video Call sessions
- How to schedule Appointments on Mobile?
- What are Appointment Types?
- How to Create and Send Workouts to a Client
This article was last updated on