Appointments will allow you to schedule 1-to-1 sessions with your clients such as an online assessment, consultation, coaching call or PT session, and optionally turn on Video Calls.
In this article you will learn how to:
- Schedule appointments on the mobile
- Schedule recurring appointments
- Edit, reschedule and delete appointments
How to schedule appointment on mobile?
Unlike on the Trainerize web app, on mobile, everyone can schedule appointments only for themselves.
You can schedule your appointments under the > Appts section > tap on plus button or on the day on which you want to schedule the appointment:
As a next step you can:
- Select the appointment type
- Choose start date
- Choose start time
- Set up repeating options
- Add client
- Add appointment notes (The notes will be public and the client will be able to see them)
You can schedule recurring appointments in the Add appointment screen > tap on the Repeat option to set your recurring appointment. You can select Monthly or Weekly frequency and all details.
The scheduled appointment will be visible in your Appts calendar.
Edit, reschedule and delete appointments
To edit or delete appointments, click on the scheduled appointment in the calendar. In the appointment's dialog top navigation you will get the option to edit and delete the appointment.
In the edit mode, you can edit your appointment details.
For rescheduling the appointment, you can use drag and drop or swipe to delete.
- What types of workouts can I create?
- What are Video Call sessions
- How to schedule Appointments on the Web?
- What are Appointment Types?
- How to Create and Send Workouts to a Client
This article was last updated on