The booking window limit allows a business to set how far in advance a client of that business can self-book an appointment.
Here are some other things to keep in mind about the booking window limit:
- It's a company-wide setting - this means it applies to ALL Team Members equally. This includes the Owner and Admin(s).
- The window can only be set by the Owner or Admin of a company.
- The booking limits are 4 hours in advance (minimum) and 28 days (maximum)
Settings > Appointment Types is where you will find the Set client's booking window limit button as shown below.
The pop-up dialogue that appears next gives you the minimum and maximum drop-down menus as shown below:
The minimum hour options are as follows:
The maximum days options are as follows:
Once you've made your selections, click SAVE and you have successfully set the limit in which clients how far in advance can self-book their appointments.
Be careful not to confuse the booking window limit with calendar availability! Booking window limit is a business-wide setting, whereas the calendar availability is for each individual team member to set for themselves. Learn more here:
- What types of workouts can I create?
- What are Video Call sessions
- How to schedule Appointments on Mobile?
- How to schedule Appointments on the Web?
- How to Create and Send Workouts to a Client
This article was last updated on