Trainerize has four options available for meal tracking and can be changed at any time by both the trainer or the client. The options are:
- In-App - Meal Photos
- In-App - Full meal tracking
- Integration - Fitbit
- Integration - MyFitnessPal
We're going to cover how to select the meal tracker of choice for an individual client as well as bulk assigning a meal tracker to multiple clients at once.
Changing the meal tracker for one client
There are two ways to select a meal tracker for an individual client.
1. When creating a Nutrition Goal
When you set up a client's nutrition goal, you are able to indicate the preferred way you'd like for them to track their nutrition (meal workflow) right from the Nutrition Goal pop-up dialogue.
2. From the client's profile card
At the top left of the profile card, click Edit.
Scroll down to the bottom and select the meal workflow of choice.
Remember to scroll up and hit save to save your changes!
Changing the meal tracker for multiple clients at once
In the Clients tab, select the clients from the grid that you wish to assign a meal tracker to.
From the three dot menu at the top of the screen, select Change meal tracker and make your selection.
- Sharing Meal Photos (Beta)
- How to Measure Workout and Nutrition Compliance
- How does meal planning work with Evolution Nutrition and Trainerize? [Video]
- What syncs and what can I track from MyFitnessPal in Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with Fitbit
This article was last updated on