You may have "GO TO" workouts that you utilize frequently for various clients. For these types of workouts, Trainerize allows you to create them and store them all in one spot. You can use them again and again for multiple clients without having to create them from scratch every time.
You can also tag workouts to organize them. You can also copy a tag to a client's training plan or a Program. Once copied, all of the workouts under that tag will get assigned to your client or program and you can make adjustments under the client's account or under a program, without affecting your main templates (the original workout in the Master Workouts library).
Therefore, the Master Workouts are your go-to place for managing all your workouts for training your clients. (Learn more about pre-built Workouts and Programs in Trainerize here). This library contains different folders to help you better organize training for your business.
[Video] - video that sits on the master programs article needs to be cut and workout part of the video put here.
How do the Shared, My and Browse by Trainer Folders Work?
The Master Workouts library contains a Shared, Mine and Browse by Trainer folder. With these folders, you can share, borrow or build your way to consistent training experiences while also saving yourself time and getting your clients programs built faster and therefore get your clients up and ready in short time. This is especially useful for new trainers, whether they're new to the industry or the company, by allowing them to have access to good quality workouts. As a business owner, you can rest assured that all of your clients are getting an excellent training experience no matter what trainer or location.
- Items in the Shared folder are added by the owner or admin and can be used by all trainers across the business. Trainers can copy workouts from the Shared folder to their Mine folder and edit them for their clients without changing the original template created by the owner.
- This folder is company-wide intended to share common workouts across the business
- Who can edit? - Admins and Owners
- Contains workouts built and customized by the account holder
- This allows you to create your own private workouts that are no longer shared amongst everyone.
- You can choose to share them with your team by moving your workout to the Shared folder for everyone to use.
- Admins and owners are the only ones that can move workouts built in the Mine folder of a trainer that they wish to share with everyone in the company.
Browse by Trainer
- Managers (at assigned locations), Owners and Admins can also see the “Browse by Trainer” area where they can view workouts built by other trainers.
- Trainers and Shared Trainers cannot view this folder.
Owner/Admin/Manager* View Regular Trainer/Shared Trainer View
*Managers only for the locations they are assigned to.
Individuals granted Admin or Owner-level roles are be able to:
- View, Edit, Copy, and Move all Master Workouts built by trainers across the company
- Add and Remove Master Workouts from the shared folders in library