The Master Programs Library is your go-to place for managing training (programs and workouts) for your clients. (Learn more about pre-built Workouts and Programs in Trainerize here). This library contains different folders to help you better organize training for your business.
How do the Shared, My and Browse by Trainer Folders Work?
We know that as your business continues to grow and scale, so do your needs: like finding ways to create a consistent training experience for clients business-wide regardless of the trainer, or defining your team’s structure and member roles.
The Master Programs Library section contains a Shared, Mine and Browse by Trainer folder. With these folders, you can share, borrow or build your way to consistent training experiences while also saving yourself time and getting your client's training faster. This is especially useful for new trainers, whether they're new to the industry or the company, by allowing them to have access to good quality programming. As a business owner, you can rest assured that all of your clients are getting an excellent training experience no matter what trainer or location.
- Items in the Shared folder are added by the owner or admin and can be used by all trainers across the business. Trainers can copy Programs from the Shared folder to their Mine folder and edit them for their clients without changing the original template created by the owner.
- This folder is company-wide intended to share common programs across the business
- Who can edit? - Admins and Owners
- Contains Programs built and customized by the account holder
- This allows you to create your own private Programs that are no longer shared amongst everyone.
- You can choose to share them with your team by moving your Program to the Shared folder for everyone to use.
- Admins and owners are the only ones that can move programs built in the Mine folder of a trainer that they wish to share with everyone in the company.
Browse by Trainer
- Managers (at assigned locations), Owners and Admins can also see the “Browse by Trainer” area where they can view Programs built by other trainers.
- Trainers and Shared Trainers cannot view this folder.
Owner/Admin/Manager* View Regular Trainer/Shared Trainer View
*Managers only for the locations they are assigned to.
Individuals granted Admin or Owner-level roles are be able to:
- View, Edit, Copy, and Move all Master Programs built by trainers across the company
- Add and Remove Master Programs from the shared folders in library.