What's in this article?
Add a personal touch to your client's smart meal plans by swapping in your own creations!
Before you can swap custom meals into your client's smart meal plans:
- Ensure you've purchased the advanced nutrition coaching add-on (see article below):
- Make sure your client has a smart meal plan set up (see article below):
Settings and Permissions:
To "turn on" the ability to swap custom meals– you'll have to make some adjustments to your account settings!
- Select the Settings tab > Select Permissions > Scroll to the "Trainerize Content Permissions" > Uncheck the "Show Only Traninerize Meals" option > and hit the blue SAVE button.
- *Note: Only account owners and admins can change account settings*
Swap Custom Meals in the Smart Meal Planner:
- Select a client > Click "Meal Plan" on the client card to open your client's profile >
- This will open your client's Meal Plan on their profile > Hit the meal swap button under any meal >
- Select the Meal Filters menu > Toggle off "Show meals that best fit nutrition goal" > Hit the blue APPLY button > Custom meals will now appear in your Swap Meal options.
Note: when this filter is toggled off– swapped meals can overshoot or undershoot a client's set caloric goal.
- Note: when this filter is toggled off– swapped meals can overshoot or undershoot a client's set caloric goal.
- Select a custom meal from the Meal Swap options > Hit the blue SWAP button >
Note: Custom meals can only be manually swapped into a client's meal plan. If you would like to regenerate your client's meal plan, you must do so before swapping in custom meals or you will need to repeat this process.
This article was last updated on