To create a new interval workout
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click "Master Workouts" from the left-hand menu to go to your Master Workout Library
- Click the "New Workout" button
- In the pop-up dialogue, name your Workout
- Select "Interval" from the options
- Click "Start Building"
Drag and drop exercises from the right to the left to create the workout list like you normally would. You can then set the duration of each of the exercises and specify the number of reps. We used AMRAP (As many reps as possible) since the exercises are timed.
Then click "Save" at the top right of the Workout Builder to save your Interval Workout.
When your client performs this workout their phone will display the exercises one after another and the timer will countdown to the next exercise. Your client can pause the workout to watch the video if needed.
The Interval workout also speaks the upcoming exercise aloud (using the voice feature on the phone), so if your client is familiar with the movement, they don't even have to look at their phone.
They can pause the entire workout any time if needed and after the workout, they can track their reps so you can see how they did!
- What types of workouts can I create?
- What Types of Master Workouts Can I Create?
- How do I move a Workout built in a Program to the "Master Workouts" section?