To create a new interval workout
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "Templates" in the left hand menu to go to your Workout Template Library
- Click the "+New" button (green)
- In the pop-up - name your Workout Template
- Select "Interval" from the options
- Click "Start Building (green)
Drag and drop exercises from the right, to the left, to create the workout list like you normally would. You can then set the duration of each of the exercises and specify the number of reps. We used AMRAP (As many reps as possible) since the exercises are timed.
Then click "Save and Close" in the top right of the Workout Builder to save your Interval Workout.
When your client performs this workout their phone will display the exercises one after another and the timer will countdown to the next exercise. Your client can pause the workout to watch the video if needed.
The Interval workout also speaks the upcoming exercise aloud (using the voice feature on the phone), so if your client is familiar with the movement, they don't even have to look at their phone.
They can pause the entire workout any time if needed, and afterwards they can track their reps so you can see how they did.