Add a client by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Main-Menu at top left > Clients > "+ Add New" (Or, alternatively you can click the green "+Add New" button to the right of your client list in the menu view)
- After clicking "+Add new", enter in your client's email and time zone of where they are located.
- When you finish hit "Add & Notify". They will be automatically sent a welcome email.
Once added, the client will get a welcome email, informing them that they've been added as a client of yours. In that email, they will be prompted to create a user name and password to access their Trainerize dashboard where they can see the plans you give them and their calendar. They will also receive instructions to fill out the client consultation form. Remember, your client always has to login at your Trainerize URL (yoursite.trainerize.com) not the main site.
- Customizing the client consultation form
- How to set and reset a client's password
- How do my clients login to Trainerize?
- How do I resend the client Invitation, Consultation Form or Reset Password?