Add a client by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Main-Menu on the left-hand side > Clients > "+ New" (Or, alternatively you can click the orange '+ Add New' button in the top right corner of the screen).
- After clicking "+Add new", enter in your client's email, first name, last name. Then choose their client access and which trainer and location they will be assigned to.
- When you finish, hit "Add & Send Invite". They will be automatically be entered into the onboarding flow that you've set up under Settings -> Automated Messages and Event's.
Once added, the client will get a welcome email, informing them that they've been added as a client of yours. In that email, they will be prompted to create an account and password to download the app (if given full access or full access one-way messaging) where they can see their online training plan. They will also receive instructions to fill out the client consultation form. Remember, your client will primarily use the mobile app but can log in to the web app at your Trainerize URL (yoursite.trainerize.com) not the main site.
- How To Set And Reset A Client's Password
- How do my clients login to Trainerize?
- How do I resend the client Invitation, Consultation Form or Reset Password?
- Attending To Clients Needing Attention
- How do I manage and track my clients?
This article was last updated on