Canceling a Pending Product
As long as your client hasn't paid for a product, trainers have the ability to cancel a pending purchase. There are many reasons why you may have to cancel a purchase before your client has paid. Perhaps they changed their mind, or you chose the wrong product. Rest assured, through Trainerize Pay you have the flexibility to not only process refunds for your clients, but you can also cancel a payment invitation before it's paid for!
- In Payments, click on Sales in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the filter icon at the top right of the list
- Click Status then Pending to filter for only Pending products
- Click on the pending product you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel Purchase and then Delete in the dialogue box
Canceling a Recurring Product
As long as your client's recurring payment hasn't been charged, trainers have the ability to cancel a recurring purchase. There are many reasons why you may have to cancel a purchase before your client is charged again. Perhaps they want to change their payment date, or they want to purchase a different product. Rest assured, through Trainerize Pay you have the flexibility to not only process refunds for your clients, but you can also cancel a recurring payment or product before it's paid for!
- In the Clients tab, click on the client's name in blue to open their profile card.
- Click on the Sales tab to show your client's payment history.
- Click on the product name you wish to cancel.
- Click the Cancel Purchase button
- In the dialogue box choose from the following options:
- Cancel at the end of billing cycle
- Cancel immediately with a refund (enter amount)
- Cancel immediately without refund
- Click Cancel Subscription
- Making Changes to Existing Products
- Sales History
- Auto-Archive Clients with Expired Products
- Refund a Paid Invoice
This article was last updated on
There is not a Sales History tab anymore.