As long as your client hasn't paid for a product, trainers have the ability to cancel a pending purchase. There are many reasons why you may have to cancel a purchase before your client has paid. Perhaps they changed their mind, or you chose the wrong product. Rest assured, through Trainerize Pay you have the flexibility to not only process refunds for your clients, but you can also cancel a payment invitation before it's paid for!
- In Payments, click on Sales History in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the Pending filter to show only pending products.
- Click on the pending product you wish to cancel.
- In the dialog pop-up, click the Delete button to cancel the product. This will completely remove it from the client.
- Making Changes to Existing Products
- Sales History
- Auto-Archive Clients with Expired Products
- Refund a Paid Invoice
This article was last updated on