Workout Template Tags are a way for you to organize Workout Templates. They work similarly to folders where you create a Tag and then assign specific Workout Templates to the tag to find and/or assign those specific Workout Templates faster.
To use Workout Template Tags (refer to screenshot below):
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "Templates" in the left hand menu
- Click on "Create New Tag" to begin creating a custom tag.
- From the dialogue box name your Template Tag and then click the green "Add" button.
- Once you click Add your Tag will show up in the Tag menu to the left.
- The number indicated on the Tag will be zero.
- This indicates how many Workout Templates are currently in the tag.
- The next step is to add our Workout Templates to the Tag.
Drag and Drop (single Workout Templates)
- To add Workout Templates to Tags you can either click and drag specific Workout Templates on top of the Tag.
- This will add the specific Workout Template to the Tag you drop it on.
- You can drag and drop Workout Templates one at a time.
Select and Apply (multiple Workout Templates)
- You can also select specific Workout Templates by using the checkbox to the left of the Workout Template name. (Step 1)
- Then from the Tag drop down, select the tag you wish to add the selected Workout Templates to. (Step 2)
- Then click Apply. (Step 3)
- You can select multiple Workout Templates and add them all at once.
- Workout Templates have now been added to the "Advanced Workouts" Tag
- This is indicated by the number "3" (three Workout Templates have been added)
- Clicking on the "Advanced Workouts" Tag will quickly reveal (sort) the Workout Templates that have been added to this specific Tag.
- This way you can create many tags to find your Workout Templates quickly.
To modify or use an existing Tag
- Roll over the number icon beside the Tag name and it turns into a gear/cog icon - clicking on it will reveal a dropdown menu.
- You can Delete the Tag
- Rename the Tag
- Copy the contents of the Tag to a client - when you use a Tag to copy to a client - ALL Workout Templates in that Tag are copied to the specific client.
To remove a Workout Template from a Tag
- Click on the Tag you with to modify (this selects it and reveals the content of the Tag)
- Select the Workout Template to be removed by selecting the checkbox to the left of the Workout Template name
- From the "Tags" menu deselect the Workout Template Tag name by unchecking the checkbox
- Click Apply