Once a meal photo has been added, the next step is to save the meal. Once you tap into the meal, click on the three-dot menu and then select Save to Favourites as shown below.
To find your saved meals, go to add a meal as usual and then select the Favourites tab at the bottom right of the screen. In the My Meals tab, all meals will appear and you can select the meal of choice and then tap Add.
- In-App Meal Tracking: Sharing Meal Photos
- How to Measure Workout and Nutrition Compliance
- How does meal planning work with Evolution Nutrition and Trainerize? [Video]
- What syncs and what can I track from MyFitnessPal in Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with Fitbit
This article was last updated on