Easily stream on-demand video workouts on an Apple TV using Apple Airplay. Viewing a workout video on a bigger screen makes it easier and more enjoyable to follow along. Learn how to cast your screen to your Apple TV.
Step 1: Start the Video Workout by tapping Start Now.
Step 2: On the next screen, tap on the video to bring up the player bar. At the bottom right you will see the Apple Airplay casting icon, tap on it
Step 3: On the next screen, select the Apple TV you would like to cast to.
Step 4: Once you make a selection, you will see a code appear on the TV connected to that Apple TV. Use this code and enter it on the following screen.
The on-demand video workout will then be cast to that particular Apple TV.
- How to Cast On-demand Video Workouts using Google Cast
- How to create a video workout content strategy
- Best tips for creating killer video classes and workouts
- How to charge for your on-demand video workouts
- How to market your on-demand video workouts and classes
- Pricing for the video workouts and video call session add-ons
This article was last updated on