Video compressing guidelines
For the best results, we recommend using the H.264 format, a well-known video compression standard for high-definition digital video that balances high visual quality with efficient file size.
Be sure to choose the "High Profile" H.264 setting instead of "Main Profile." Please note that the H.264 video codec only supports resolutions up to 4K.
When preparing your video for upload, it’s best to maintain the video’s native frame rate when compressing your video:
- 24/25/30 fps
- Bit-rate 1080p 10 – 20mps.
- Resolution HD
Here's how to compress your videos before uploading:
- What are Video Workouts? (Currently in BETA)
- How to schedule workouts for a client
- How do I setup a client's custom program?
- Client Comments in Workouts
- What types of workouts can I create?
This article was last updated on