February 15th, 2024
MyFitnessPal Diary Syncing Unsuccessful (Updated November 22nd, 2023): Here's the latest update regarding the MyFitnessPal meal diary data sync issue. Learn more about the situation, our response, and the available options for you here: https://resources.trainerize.com/myfitnesspal-integration-meal-diary-sync-issue-email-2
We understand the significance of this integration sync to your coaching services. We want to reiterate our commitment to finding a solution that provides the same result of allowing you to view meal details from MyFitnessPal. We'll share further updates on our progress as they become available. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this situation.
- Apple Health Metrics May not Sync and Issue Persists Beyond Troubleshooting: We have had some reports that certain metrics such as Steps, Sleep, etc may not be syncing for users and the issue persists beyond the troubleshooting. Our team is currently investigating. If you or a client are experiencing this, please reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users on the Web Version of ABC Trainerize Using Safari May Experience a Blank Page on Certain Parts of the Platform (Open): We are aware of an issue that some users are experiencing when loading parts of the web platform on Safari. We have identified that this tends to affect users on older Mac OS/Safari versions. Please ensure your OS and Safari are both up to date. If your device is unable to update to the newest version of Mac OS/Safari, using Google Chrome may be a reliable work around as it is the browser that our platform is optimized for. You can download Google Chrome for free here.
- The page becomes unresponsive when updating billing information (Open): Some account owners may run into an issue with updating billing information. If you experience this issue, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
- Delayed "Daily Nutrition Goal Hit" Points for Challenges (Open): Our team is currently aware of an issue where there may be an issue in the nutrition compliance reporting that causes a delay (up to 48 hours) in challenge points being awarded to their clients. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while our team investigates and looks to resolve this matter.
- Unable to load pages and/or logged out intermittently on MacOS Safari Web Browser (Open): Users on MacOS Safari 16.4 and above may experience difficulty when loading certain web pages on the Trainerize web platform. We've also had reports that some users may experience being logged out unexpectedly when using the web version of Trainerize. If you are experiencing these issues, as a workaround, please use a private Safari window or alternatively, use the Google Chrome Browser. If the issue(s) persist, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clients unable to purchase a product when the client list is full (Open): When a business's clients' seats are full, new clients may be unable to purchase a new product. If you are running into this issue, we have provided a workaround here: Sell products when the client list is full
- Youtube Suggestions may not show up in the Workout Builder (Closed): Some users have reported that the Youtube Suggestions feature may not pull up exercises when using the Workout Builder on our web platform. This issue has now been resolved.
iOS apps (ABC Trainerize App and Custom Branded Apps):
- Body Weight Information from Apple Health is Inaccurate on ABC Trainerize (Open): We are aware of a discrepancy between the body weight information that a user sees on their Apple Health account and the number they see appear on ABC Trainerize. Our team is currently investigating. If you wish to remove this permission in the meantime, please do so via your Settings > Health > Fitness App permissions.
- Users with Apple Watch Experience Slowness/Performance Issues when Tracking a Workout (Open): We have had some users with Apple Watches report that the app may slow down, drain the battery excessively, or experience other performance related issues when tracking a workout via the mobile application. While our team continues to investigate this issue, uninstalling/disabling the ABC Trainerize Apple Watch application may help resolve the issue. Read more about it here.
- Personal Best Animation Missing When Completing a Workout (Open): We are aware of an issue where the personal best animation may be missing when completing workouts for iOS users. This issue is caused by an incompatibility with the "Increase Contrast" setting on iOS devices and can be resolved by disabling this setting. Please read more about it and how to temporarily resolve the issue here.
- Meal Photos Appear Blank (Open): We have had reports that for some users, after uploading a meal photo via the application, the meal photo may appear as either a blank or a grey image. Our team is currently investigating.
Android apps (ABC Trainerize App and Custom Branded Apps):
- "Entry has been deleted" Issue (Open): Users on Android devices have reported that navigating away from the app or locking their device causes the app to force close their workout tracker with the error message that their entry has been deleted. Our team is currently investigating. Please reach out to our support at email@example.com if you are experiencing this issue.
Keyboard Unusable in Meal Tracker when Camera Permissions are set to "Not Allowed" (Open): When using the in-app meal tracker, pulling up the keyboard to search for food items or enter details in for a meal may cause the onscreen keyboard to disappear or become unusable. Please note, this issue only occurs if the camera permissions for the app are set to "Not Allowed." Our team is aware of the issue and investigating.
- To resolve this issue or the time being: Hold down the icon of the ABC Trainerize application on your Home Screen > App Info > Permissions > Camera > Allow only while using app > Restart the ABC Trainerize application.
- If your client's MyFitnessPal is not syncing please have them follow these steps: Troubleshooting: I'm having trouble with MyFitnessPal working/syncing my meals.
- If your client's MyFitnessPal is syncing but not displaying meals please make sure they have 'enabled diary sharing' - How does a client connect MyFitnessPal to Trainerize?
- Clients who have completed multiple General type Cardio Activities may cause incorrect time milestones.
- Clients unable to see HR Data in the ABC Trainerize App
- Frequent notifications from Fitbit showing all cardio activities (ie: multiple walking events for short distances)
- Coupon code is currently inactive/unavailable. Our team is investigating in the meantime.
This article was last updated on