We are currently working on a known issue regarding missing workout completion animations on iOS devices with "Increase Contrast" settings enabled. Client's can work around this issue by disabling the setting.
If a client has the "Increase Contrast" Accessibility Setting enabled on their iOS device, the personal best animation may be missing when completing a workout (shown below).
Please note: Despite the animation not showing, the workout stats tracked during the workout will not be affected.
Until this has been resolved by our developers, we have compiled the steps needed to resolve this issue.
This issue can be avoided by disabling the "Increase Contrast" setting under the Accessibility > Display and Text settings on the device of the user experiencing the issue:
- (On the user's device,) go to the Settings app and tap on Accessibility
- From there, you will now see and click on Display & Text Size
- Then, you will see Increase Contrast.
- Disable this (ensure the slider is to the left and grey), and you should be back to normal!
That's it! The personal best animation when completing the workout should come through as expected once this setting is disabled. Please note: The app may need to be restarted for the changes to come into affect.
Contact ABC Trainerize Support
- If the issue persists in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was last updated on