You can deactivate an active client in your Trainerize account. This allows the client's historical data to stay intact but the client no longer counts towards your Trainerize plan. Deactivating a client also locks them out of their Trainerize account as they will no longer be able to sign in while they are deactivated. This can be used in cases where a client is taking a break from working with you but may wish to return at a later date.
Deactivating an Active Training Client
1. Login to your Trainerize web account
2. Click on Clients in the left-hand menu
3. Select the client(s) you wish to Deactivate by selecting the checkbox to the left of the client's name
4. Click on the Deactivate icon
5. Select Deactivate on the pop-up screen
Your client will now exist under Deactivated Clients located at the bottom of the Clients page. They will no longer be able to login into their account
Reactivating a client back to an Active Training Client
Please note: only account owners and account admins can reactivate a client.
If you are a Manager, Shared Trainer or Regular Trainer, you need to contact the account owner or admin to reactivate your client.
1. Click on Deactivated Clients. Please note, this is at the bottom of the page as shown below.
2. Select the client you wish to reactivate by selecting the checkbox to the left of their name.
3. Click the REACTIVATE button
4. Assign the appropriate Client Type and, if applicable, trainer and location (click here to learn about Client Types )
5. Click RESTORE
Your client will now return to the active Training Clients. Their account will be fully restored and they'll once again have access to their Trainerize account.
- Auto-Deactivate Clients with Expired Products or Failed Payments
- How To Manage My Client's Permissions
- How To Add Clients To Trainerize
- How do I manage and track my clients?
- Greet Your Clients with a Welcome Video
This article was last updated on