There are a variety of permission settings that you can set for your clients.
These settings will apply to all clients you have in your account.
- Log in to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "My Account" in the bottom left-hand corner
- From the My Account menu click on "Permissions"
- Choose this option if you want full control of scheduling your clients' Workouts.
- Choose this option if you want clients to be able to schedule their own Workouts in their calendars, or delete them.
Allow clients to build own freestyle workouts: This will let clients create and log their own freestyle workouts through the mobile app.
Notify clients when a trainer updates their training phase: This will notify a client if you or another trainer on your Trainerize account has updated their training phase.
- How do I add my own custom exercises?
- How To Schedule Workouts For A Client
- How To Deactivate And Reactivate Clients
- How does the mobile app work for Clients/Trainers?
- How do I manage and track my clients?
- Setting Health and Fitness Goals for your Clients
This article was last updated on