Keeping track of exercise progress is an important part of keeping clients motivated, celebrating accomplishments and identifying areas for improvement.
Workout stats can be tracked by clients themselves, or trainers can track stats for their clients as they train the clients in person.
Allowing clients to track stats themselves
Once you send a workout to their training plan, let your client know that they can now access their workout from their mobile device from the app.
^ Select START NOW ^ Enter Stats and Save
They can then start the workout, and simply follow the exercises displayed to them, and enter in the stats as they workout. Then when the workout is ended, the stats are automatically synced to the website, so you can monitor their progress.
(Clients can also print out hard copies of workouts to take to the gym as well if they prefer. They can write their stats into the table on the printed tracking sheet, and once they are back at a computer, they can enter in their stats on the workout calendar. *Note stats don't have to be entered, it is just an option.)
^ Select START NOW ^ Enter stats and select Save
Tracking stats for your clients
- How To Set Heart Rate Targets For Cardio Workouts
- What syncs and what can I track from MyFitnessPal in Trainerize?
- How to Create a Nutrition Goal for a Client
- What exercise stats can be tracked?
- How do I set my preferred units of measurement for tracking? (Imperial or Metric)
- How do I manage and track my clients?