There may be instances where clients have purchased a product accidentally or intended to purchase a different one. To give them a refund:
- In Payments, click on Invoices in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the invoice number of the invoice you wish to refund. You can use the search bar in the top-right corner to search invoices by client name or invoice number.
- In the dialog pop-up, click the Refund button.
- In the Refund Payment dialog, choose whether to do a full or partial refund and click Refund to confirm.
- After the refund goes through, the client will be sent a refunded invoice via email. The dialog will refresh with the new details and an updated preview of the refunded invoice.
Important Information Regarding Refunds
- As per Stripe’s terms (Trainerize Pay is powered by Stripe), there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees collected from the original transaction are not returned.
- Refunds take 5 to 10 days to appear on your client's statement.
- If you do a partial refund, you can refund it further in the future.