Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my app be ready?
- Why does it take so long?
- Can my app be done faster?
- It's been over 12 weeks and I still don't have my app
- I changed my mind on my image/logo - can I change it before it's live?
- Do I get a preview of my app before it's live?
- What happens to my app if I downgrade my account?
- What happens to my app if I downgrade my account to a free plan?
- What happens to my app if I delete my account and create a new one?
When will my app be ready?
Purchased a Pro Custom Branded Fitness App? Our Custom Branded Fitness App Team reviews each submission manually to ensure quality, clarity, and the images and context submitted adheres to Apple and Google's policies.
The total process can take 8-12 business weeks. This timeframe cannot be altered or changed. To learn about the total process, you can view our article Pro Custom Branded App: How to submit my request?
As your application moves through the process, you will see updates in Trainerize that you can follow. Go to Add-Ons and then click Custom Branded Mobile App to view the status of your mobile application.
Why does it take so long?
The length is varied by a few factors:
- The number of branded apps in queue to be designed and processed
- Apple and Google approval process
- If our team has reached out to you concerning your application and we haven't heard back
- This could be because we need a new image from you, new description, etc.
Can my app be done faster?
Unfortunately, the timeframe of 8-12 business weeks cannot be changed or altered.
It's been over 12 weeks and I still don't have my app
Please reach out to our team. Submit a ticket to us to review and investigate.
I changed my mind on my image/logo - can I change it before it's live?
We cannot make any promises, but please submit a ticket to us and we will look into this for you. The change will likely happen after your app is already live.
Do I get a preview of my app before it's live?
There are no previews for Pro Custom Branded Fitness Apps.
What happens to my app if I downgrade my account?
To obtain and continue having a custom mobile app, you need to be on a paid plan.
What happens to my app if I downgrade my account to a free plan?
Your Android app will be removed from the Google Play store and you will need to notify your Android-using clients to delete your old custom app from their mobile device and download the general Trainerize app. Once installed, they can use their existing username and password to login.
Your iOS Custom Branded Fitness App will not need to be modified. Once you upgrade your account back to a paid plan, your app will be re-activated within a few weeks.
What happens to my app if I delete my account and create a new one?
When applying for the Custom Branded Fitness App on a new account, you will need to pay to have your new app built.
- Custom Branded App: My app is ready. How do I download it?
- Custom Branded App: What's included?
- What's new in the Trainerize 6 Custom Branded Apps
- Custom Branded App: How do I get one?
- How do I downgrade my account?
- How do I permanently delete my account?
This article was last updated on