After building a program it’s time you get clients onto it! Once you have enabled the Stacking multiple programs beta feature, clients can be subscribed to a Phased training program or an On-demand library of workouts.
You can do this by simply going to Master Libraries --> Master Programs tab on the left-hand navigation bar and following the next steps:
- Find the Program that you want to subscribe users to.
- Select the Summary and Subscribers tab.
- Click on Add Subscribers button and type in the names of the clients you would like to add to this program.
- Next, select a Start Date”. This will be the date your subscribed clients will start their training phases. Programs can begin any day of the week.
- Choose whether to subscribe this program as the client's Main Program or as an Add-on Program*.
Please note: The Add-on program option will only appear on accounts that have enabled the Stacking multiple programs Beta feature.
You can also quickly subscribe multiple clients to a program from the client grid by following these steps:
- Select the clients
- Click the three horizontal dots
- Click Subscribe to a program
TIP: When you are creating your programming you can choose to include an intro week to give time to your clients to join the program and familiarize themselves with the app. Then on the selected day, the actual workouts will start.
- What is a Program? How do I build one?
- Ways To Manage Client Training Phase Schedules
- How do I add my own custom exercises?
- About Master Programs
This article was last updated on