After building a program it’s time you get clients onto to it! You can do this by simply going to 'Master Programs' tab on the left hand sidebar and following the next steps:
- Find the Program that you want to subscribe users to.
- Select the “Summary and Subscribers” tab.
- Click on “+ Add” button and type in the names of the clients you would like to add to this program.
- Next, select a Start Date”. This will be the date your subscribed clients will start their training phases. Programs can start any day of the week.
You can also quickly subscribe multiple clients to a program from the client grid. by selecting all or multiple clients and subscribing them.
TIP: When you are creating your programming you can choose to include an intro week to give time to your clients to join the program and familiarize themselves with the app. Then on the selected day, the actual workouts will start.
- What is a Program? How do I build one?
- Ways To Manage Client Training Phase Schedules
- How do I add my own custom exercises?
- About Master Programs
This article was last updated on