Trainerize works hard to support the most popular web browsers and mobile devices. Unfortunately, as there are so many combinations on the market, we are unable to support all of them.
- Web application requirements
- Mobile application requirements
- Current requirements
Web application requirements
Trainerize is optimized for the Google Chrome Web browser and will offer the best experience when accessing our web application. You can download it for free here, for both Mac and Windows computers.
Mobile application requirements
Trainerize is officially supported on both Android and iOS devices. Android devices require Google Services to be installed and turned on for Trainerize to operate. We formally support up to 2 versions back from the latest mobile operating for Android and iOS.
Current mobile requirements:
- iPhone users require iOS version 14.0 and above
- iPad users require iPadOS version 14.0 and above
- Apple Watch users require WatchOS version 7.0 and above
Android Phone users require Android OS version 11.0 and above
- Android Tablets are not officially supported by Trainerize
The app crashed or gives me an error - what do I do?
How does the mobile app work for Clients / Trainers?
How and where do I download the mobile app?
This article was last updated on