Trainerize works hard to support the most popular web browsers and mobile devices. Unfortunately, as there are so many combinations on the market, we are unable to support all of them.
- Web application requirements
- Mobile application requirements
- Current requirements
Web application requirements
Trainerize is optimized for the Google Chrome Web browser and will offer the best experience when accessing our web application. You can download it for free here, for both Mac and Windows computers.
Computer OS Requirements:
- MacOS 11 Big Sur and above
- Windows OS 11 and above
Mobile application requirements
Trainerize is officially supported on both Android and iOS devices. Android devices require Google Services to be installed and turned on for Trainerize to operate. We formally support up to 2 versions back from the latest mobile operating for Android and iOS.
Current mobile requirements:
- iPhone users require iOS version 14.0 and above
- iPad users require iPadOS version 14.0 and above
- Apple Watch users require WatchOS version 7.0 and above
- Android Phone users require Android OS version 11.0 and above
- Android Tablets are not officially supported by ABC Trainerize
- Amazon Fire products are not supported
This article was last updated on