If you love Trainerize and want to help us spread the word about our app, you’re going to love our Affiliate Program.
By becoming a Trainerize Affiliate and helping more fitness professionals and businesses discover Trainerize, you can earn a monthly commission. That’s real cash, every month.
Just our little way of saying thank you for helping us live our mission of Making Fitness Accessible.
Who can be a Trainerize Affiliate?
Our Affiliate program is open to almost anyone who’s passionate about Trainerize, including:
- Current Trainerize customers
- Certifying Organizations and Educators
- Business Coaches and Consultants
- Publications and Media Outlets
- Major Brands
If your audience consists of the following then you’d be an ideal fit for the program:
- Personal trainers
- Fitness or nutrition professionals
- Health, wellness, habit, or lifestyle coaches
- Fitness business owners and entrepreneurs
- Club and studio owners, operators, and management
- Corporate wellness providers
- Celebrity trainers
- Athletic coaches
How to Get Started
To get started, you’ll need to first sign up as an Affiliate through our 3rd party tool called PartnerStack. You’ll need to tell us a bit about yourself and your audience, and then agree to the Affiliate Program’s terms and conditions.
Once you’ve been approved (which typically takes around 2-3 business days), you'll receive an email notification inviting you to log in. Inside your account, under the "Links" tab, you'll find your unique referral link, which you can use to promote Trainerize to your audience.
What are the benefits?
Each time someone clicks on your unique PartnerStack link and subscribes to a Trainerize paid plan for the first time, you’ll get the following benefits:
- 15% recurring commission on monthly or annual paid plans for as long as they remain a paying Trainerize subscriber
- 15% recurring commission on all add-ons for as long as they remain a paying Trainerize subscriber
- A 90-day cookie period (this means that once someone clicks your unique link, they’ll be tracked via a browser cookie for the next 90 days, and if they sign up for a Trainerize paid plan within those 90 days, you’ll be credited as the referee and will receive a commission on their subscription and add-ons)
- Access to exclusive creative and promotional material created by Trainerize
Where can I access my links, referral, and payout information?
PartnerStack is the Affiliate platform we use to run the Trainerize Affiliate Program. After applying to join the program, you can always visit your dashboard on PartnerStack to access your links, referral activity, your payouts, and other helpful resources.
How do I promote Trainerize?
You can promote Trainerize to your audience through all of your existing channels. Here are a few great places to start:
- Your mailing list
- Your social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc)
- Your website
- Your blog
- Your communities (in-person and online)
- Your friends and family
You can share your unique link almost anywhere, but there are some specific restrictions that you’ll find outlined in the Affiliate Program agreement, so make sure to review it carefully if you have any questions.
How are my referrals tracked?
Everyone that visits Trainerize through your unique referral link is tracked via a browser cookie that lasts 90 days. If they return any time within the 90 days and subscribe to a paid Trainerize plan, you’ll be credited as the referee. If they click the referral link again, the 90 days restart.
Important note: if they click on another affiliate’s link, the cookie will no longer track for you. Make sure your referrals use only your link so that you get credited properly!
How do I get paid?
At the end of each month, your rewards are calculated and available for cash-out via PayPal or Stripe (alternative methods available for non-PayPal regions).
More details about how and when payment is received can be found inside your PartnerStack account after you’ve signed up for the Trainerize Affiliate Program.
Is there a limit to how much I can earn?
No! The Trainerize Affiliate Program comes with no commission caps or limits, so the more paid users you refer, the more you’ll earn.
Ready to become a Trainerize affiliate?
This article was last updated on