Trainers have the option to add the following types of widgets:
- Today's Appointments
- Quick Add
Before we go into detail about the widget types, here's a refresher on how to access your widgets screen from Android devices:
1. On your Home Screen, tap and hold any available space and then tap Widgets.
2. Next, tap on the Trainerize tile or search for the widgets from the search bar.
Please note, Android widgets pull data every 30 minutes.
Light and Dark operating system mode supported.
Widgets that support multiple sizes will have only one instance in the widget list. After you add the widget to your home screen, you can change its size (depending on the widget, even large sizes are supported).
Includes: Messages, Appointments, Add Client & Trainerize (opens the app)
- Custom colours are reflected on Quick Add widgets for those that have the Custom Branded App.
Light and Dark operating system mode not supported.
- How do I set up the basics and add my first client?
- How do I add my own custom exercises?
- How do I fill out my Trainerize.me profile?
This article was last updated on