To allow Trainerize to create, launch, and update your app, we must be provided this API Key. Only the Account Holder has the ability to do this.
As the Account Holder log into https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/.
- Select Users and Access, and then select the Keys tab.
- Under Key Type > App Store Connect API, Copy the Issuer ID.
- Click Generate API Key or the Add (+) button.
- For the name of the key, type your app name.
- Under Access, select Admin for the role of the key.
- Click Generate.
- Copy the Key ID and then click Download API Key. Note: the API Key can only be downloaded once, so make sure you are prepared. The API Key is in .p8 format.
Once the .p8 key is downloaded, ensure you have saved the Issuer ID and Key ID. Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your app name
- Issuer ID number
- Key ID number
- Attach the .p8 API Key file
If you cannot find the API Key on your desktop or downloads folder, or could not download it, repeat the steps above to re-generate a new one.
Should you update your existing API Key, you MUST notify Trainerize as we will need the new API Key .p8 file and Key ID to maintain your app.
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Required Assets
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Apple Developer Account
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Google Developer Account
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Adding Trainerize to your Developer Accounts
This article was last updated on