If you have more than 100 clients and need to bulk import them into Trainerize, our support team can help you batch import the list.
How it Works:
- To access the import client tool go to the Clients Tab
- Next, click on the arrow on the “+ NEW” dropdown arrow at the top of the screen
- Select "From .csv file" as shown below:
- Next, prepare the client information for import. To help ensure your data import is successful, the dialog links to a sample .csv file that you can use to format your data.
- Once your data is properly formatted and saved as a .csv file, you can either drag and drop your file into the dialog or you can click the “Upload” button and select the file from your computer’s folders.
- Map the columns of your file correctly and click "NEXT"
- Assign the clients to a trainer and location:
TZ TIP: You might need to separate the clients into multiple imports if you want to assign them to a various trainers. Or you can reassign them after import.
You can repeat the process for various trainers.
After the import, you might see errors will show up if your .csv file was not formatted properly, or if the clients already existed. You will need to import those clients again or add them manually.
- How To Add Clients To Trainerize
- Viewing a client's account on the mobile app
- Client Goals, Meal Plans and Training Phases
- What are Client Tags and How Do I Use Them?
This article was last updated on