The Withings connection to Trainerize requires you to have a Withings account. You must have this created and setup already. The authentication uses the login credentials of your Withings account to authorize the connection to Trainerize.
Only clients can connect their Withings accounts to Trainerize. Trainers can only see the data pulled in from client Withings accounts.
In this article, we will go over:
How to invite your client to connect to Withings
On the Clients tab, select the client you wish to invite and click on their name. On the right of their profile card, click the Ask to Connect link next to Withings.
You will be asked to confirm whether or not you want to send the invite.
Your client will receive the following message.
How clients can connect to Withings
1. Clients need to navigate to the More tab at the bottom right on the mobile app menu and then select Withings and tap on Connect to log in to their Withings account.
Next, select Connect.
We’ve partnered with Withings so that clients can save 20% off Withings devices. Clients can use the code TRAINERIZE20 to checkout and pay. The code can easily be copied directly from the app as shown above.
2. Ensure that they select the "Allow this app" button to move forward with the connection.
3. Once the connection has been made, it might take a few minutes for the Withings data to start syncing to the Trainerize app.
Clients will see a "Sync in background" message similar to the screenshot below.
Good to know: The initial sync will be bringing in 2 weeks of information and might take longer. Once it is completed, syncs should appear in the app within a few minutes.
- Troubleshooting: I'm having trouble with my Withings. Where can I find help?
- How does a client connect Fitbit to Trainerize?
- How can clients connect to Apple Health and Apple Watch
- Does Trainerize sync with other wearables through Apple Health
This article was last updated on