Make a good first impression by uploading a Client Welcome Video to the app. This video will appear when a client first logs into your mobile app and is the perfect opportunity to get them excited about training with you and using your app!
How to Upload a Client Welcome Video
You can upload the Client Welcome Video from your mobile app.
- Tap the 3 dots menu in the bottom menu to access your App Settings.
- Then Tap on "Welcome Video"
- Add your Welcome Video by either taking a new video or choosing one you already have on your device.
Tips for Creating a Great Client Welcome Video!
- Upload a video that is portrait orientation
- The app does not save draft videos, if you want to do a few test runs, make sure you use your phone to record the videos and then upload the one you want to use.
- We recommend recording in a well-lit environment with plenty of natural/artificial light for a more professional look.
- Make sure the video is as high quality as possible. You can also use a pre-recorded video that you've created with a camera and then upload to your app.
What To Talk about in the Welcome Video?
- Introduce yourself and welcome clients to your training app and program
- Give clients a quick intro of what they should expect from training with you or from this particular training program
- Encourage clients to use the app to track their progress and communicate with you
- Get them motivated and excited!