Zapier consists of “Triggers” and “Actions”
Here's an example of a Zap:
When I receive a new PayPal payment for online training, setup that new client as an account in Trainerize.
The first part (receiving payment) is the trigger. The second part (creating the client account) is the action.
When I create a new client in Trainerize, add that client to a MailChimp mailing list.
The first part (create a new client) is the trigger. The second part (add client to mailing list) is the action.
You can create Zaps like these with Zapier without knowing anything about code.
Basically, it boils down to “When this happens in one app” > “Do this in another app”.
Cardio Completed - Triggers when a cardio is completed.
Daily Nutrition Goal Hit - Triggers when a daily nutrition goal is hit.
Habit Completed - Triggers when a habit is completed.
New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
New Purchase - Triggers when there's a new purchase.
Product Start - Triggers on the start date of a purchased product.
Added to a Client - Triggers when a tag added to client.
Removed From Client - Triggers when a tag is removed from a client.
Weight Goal Hit - Triggers when a weight goal is hit.
Workout Completed - Triggers when a workout is completed.
- Create/Update Client - Creates a new client or updates current client. Please note, clients must use the same email address that was used for their Trainerize account in order for the existing client profile to be updated instead of a new one being created.
- Reactivate Client - Changes the status of a client to Activated.
- Deactivate Client - Changes the status of a client to Deactivated.
- Add Next Training Phase - Queues up next training phase by copying from another client.
- Add to Group - Add existing client to a group.
- Add Tag to Client - Apply a custom client tag to an existing client.
- Assign To - Assigns a client to a trainer.
- Attach Meal Plan PDF - Attaches a Meal Plan PDF to a client.
- Copy Master Program to Client - Copies master program to client.
- Remove Tag From Client - Customize which tag to remove.
- Send Message in Trainerize - Sends a message to a client in Trainerize.
- Subscribe to Master Program - Subscribes a client to the master program.
- Upload Attachment - Attach a file to a client's profile.
- Find a client - Searches for a client in Trainerize.
Visit the Zapier for Trainerize integration page to create Zaps using these triggers and actions.
Trainerize provides support for the use of the Shared Zaps. Any other connections made with Zapier will be supported by Zapier's help team.
- I'm creating a custom Zap. Where can I find help?
- How do I create my own custom Zaps?
- How do I use Shared Zaps?
- What are the recommended integrations with Trainerize and Zapier?
- What is Zapier and why should I use it?
This article was last updated on