- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "Add-Ons" in the bottom left hand corner
- From underneath Add-ons click on "Zapier App Automation"
How do I connect? Where?
- First you need to create a Zapier.com account by signing up
- Once you are logged in to Zapier, click “Make A Zap”
- Search for Trainerize and click on the Trainerize logo to select it
- Click “Connect A New Account”
- Input your Trainerize username and password
- This will authenticate Trainerize to Zapier
- Start creating Zaps!
We have created specific Shared Zaps most often used with Trainerize that you can use once you have successfully connected to Zapier. A shared Zap is a plug-and-play template workflow. More on shared Zaps here.
For more information on connecting Trainerize to Zapier, please refer to Zapier's Help Article.
- What are the recommended integrations with Trainerize and Zapier?
- How do I use Shared Zaps?
- What other apps does Zapier work with?
- What is Zapier and why should I use it?
- Shared Zaps - what are they and where can I find them?
This article was last updated on