In this article, we're going to go over how you can add session credits to your clients without the use of TZ Pay or having to sell them in a session pack!
- What's the benefit of manually adding session credits?
- What's the difference between selling and manually adding a credit?
- Who can manually add session credits?
- Manually Adding Session Credits for Individual Clients
- Manually Adding Session Credits for Multiple Clients at Once
What's the benefit of adding session credits manually?
Seamlessly add free or pre-paid session credits to clients' accounts.
- Consolidate your appointment management and records for all of your sessions– with no limitations set by payment methods.
- Easily manage and track basic/offline client engagement in one place by manually adding session credits to their accounts.
What's the difference between selling and manually adding session credits?
There is no difference in how clients can use paid or manually added session credits– the only change is the mode of delivery!
You can manually add session credits to clients' accounts and receive payment outside of the app! For that integrated and seamless experience– you can use TZ Pay to sell session packs, paid credits, and product bundles with credits that clients purchase through product links.
- Manually added credits are delivered without the use of any in-app payment system– so they are delivered without charge as free credits or can be for charged externally using non-integrated payment methods.
- Note: These added session credits will not go through TZ Pay/Stripe– and they will NOT be refundable or revoked once added to a client's profile.*
Who can add session credits?
Any staff type can manually add session credits to a client's account, as long as the account owner allows them to do so via their permissions! To adjust team permissions as the account owner:
- Click the Settings Tab > Permissions Tab > Scroll down to Team member roles and Permissions > Check or uncheck the tick boxes next to Add Session Credits based on who you would like to have this permission.
Once team member permissions are sorted, trainers and staff can add session credits to clients individually or to multiple clients at once!
Manually Adding Session Credits for Individual Clients:
- On the overview page, select the Client tab > Click a client's name to open their Client Card > Scroll down on the Client Card and hit the Blue Plus Button (+) next to Session Credits
- Select Add Session Credits > Hit the Blue SEND OFFER button >
- Select the Event Type > Number of Session Credits > and set your Exipary Date (if you would like the credits to expire after a set period) > Hit the Blue SAVE Button
- Once added, session credits will be visible on the client card under the Session Credits section
Manually Adding Session Credits for Multiple Clients at Once:
- On the overview page, select the Client tab > Tick the Select All Box (next to the blue NEW button) OR Select Clients Manually > Click the Three-dot Menu (...) > Select Add-Session Credits from the drop-down >
- Select the Event Type > Number of Session Credits > and set your Exipary Date (if you would like the credits to expire after a set period) > Hit the Blue SAVE Button.
Manually Adding Session Credits on Mobile:
- Select a Client > Scroll to the Session Credits section on the client card > Hit the blue ADD button >
- Select Add Session Credits >
- Select the Event Type > Enter the Expiary Date / Time Period if you would like these credits to expire > Hit the Save Button.
- How to create an Appointment or Class Type
- How to sell personal training packages and track sessions in Trainerize
- What are session pack products and how to create them?
- How to add paid appointment types to a Product (main, add-on and session packs)
This article was last updated on