Let your clients compete and win points by working out, hitting their goals, and personal bests, completing a habit, and more.
In this article, we will go over how you can create challenges for your clients.
- How to video!
- What types of Challenges can I create?
- Who can create a Challenge?
- How to Create a Challenge
- How to Add Participants
- How to Edit a Challenge Before it Starts
- How can my clients access Challenges once they've been created?
Check out this how-to video to get started!:
What types of Challenges can I create?
There are two types of challenges available - Leaderboard and threshold challenges.
In both challenge types trainers can control rules by deciding on a points system.
|Type of Challenge
|How it works
Who can create a challenge?
|✔ or ✘
- Note: The individual who creates a challenge will be the challenge leader by default.
How to create a challenge:
- Click on the Challenges tab > Hit the Blue NEW button >
- Select a Challenge Type > Hit the Blue CONTINUE Button >
- Add Challenge Details:
- Input the Name of your Challenge (Names must be unique) > Select a Start Date (Must be in the future) > Set the Duration > Add a Description > Select a Thumbnail Image > Hit the Grey NEXT Button >
- Set the Rules for your Challenge:
Select the tick boxes next to the ways of earning points you would like to apply > Set the number of points each occurrence is worth > Hit the Blue CREATE button!
- Leaderboard Challenges:
Select the tick boxes next to the ways of earning points you would like to apply > Set the number of points each occurrence is worth > Select the points threshold participants need in order to pass the challenge > Hit the Blue CREATE button!
- Threshold Challenges:
Now that you've created your challenge– you can review the details, and add additional team members, and participants!
How to Add Participants:
To Add Clients to your challenge:
- Select the Leaderboard Tab > Hit the Blue NEW button >
- Select your clients from the drop-down Menu that appears > Hit the Blue ADD button >
How to Add Additional Team Members:
- Select the Challenges Tab > Select the Rules & Settings Tab > Hit the blue ADD Button >
- Select Team members from the drop-down options > Hit the Blue ADD button.
How to Edit a Challenge Before it Starts:
- Select the Challenges Tab > Select the Rules & Settings Tab > Click the (...) Menu (indicated by the red arrow below) > Select Edit Challenge from the dropdown.
Important note: Edits can only be made to challenges prior to their start date and time– once they begin they cannot be changed.
How can my clients participate in challenges once they've been added? (Mobile version coming soon)
- Clients can view challenges that they have been added to via the homepage of their app under the MY CHALLENGES section as seen below.
This article was last updated on