When you add a client to your account, you will be asked to select a client "Type" every time. More information on the four types of clients here.
In this article, we will go into detail about what it means to add a client as the "Basic" client type. The Basic client type is unique because it is the only client type that does NOT take up a client seat. This means, if you have purchased a Pro 15 plan for example, a Basic client will not count towards that 15 clients that you are paying for.
- Please note: Although an unlimited number of Basic clients can be added to any paid plan, Free plans have a limit of 200 Basic clients.
Here are some other things to consider before selecting Basic when adding a new client:
Here is what Basic clients DO NOT have access to:
- Basic clients cannot use messenger/groups
- Basic clients cannot have training programs assigned to them
- Basic clients cannot track workouts, cardio, meals, photos/body stats or sleep
- Basic clients cannot be assigned to a trainer, only to a Location
Here is what Basic clients DO have access to:
- Basic client can have appointments
- This means they also have a Dash, Calendar on the mobile app as well as a My Account section on the web
- Basic clients can also purchase products using Trainerize Payments and view their transaction history when logged in
- How can my clients use Trainerize
- How do I set up the basics and add my first client?
- How do my clients login to Trainerize?
This article was last updated on