Hi! How can we help you today?
Setup the basics
Account & billing
Manage your account
FAQ and known issues
Programs, Workouts, Exercises and Master Libraries
Goals, Meal Planning & Tracking Compliance
Goals & Habits
Set and track client lifestyle goals and habits
Train online and in-person clients more effectively
Messaging and building digital communities
Trainers, locations and club controls
Selling Digital Fitness
Ways to sell online and types of digital produtcts
Seamlessly sell online training plans
Booking PT, coaching and video call sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add clients and send them workouts?
- How do I setup a client's calendar?
- How to Measure Client Engagement and Compliance
- How does a client connect MyFitnessPal to Trainerize?
- How do I get a custom branded app?
- What are the Transaction Fees and Available Countries for Trainerize Pay
- How do I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
Connect with us!
- How to Integrate your Website with Trainerize
- What is Trainerize? + Getting Started Overview
- How do I set up the basics and add my first client?
- How do I manage and track my clients?
- Signing into your Trainerize site (Trainer)
- How do my clients login to Trainerize?
- How do I fill out my Trainerize.me profile?
- How and where do I create my "Why Train With Me" video?
- How do I enable/disable my Trainerize.me profile?
- How do I submit a blog article on Trainerize.me?
- What are the guidelines for submitting articles to Trainerize.me?
- How do I use Trainerize.me to market myself?
- How to manage e-signing of waivers and PAR-Q forms and documents with clients?
- Trainerize and HIPAA
- How to change your Trainerize Web Address (Trainerize URL)
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Keeping Your Account Secure
- How to Restrict Adding and Editing Client and Trainer Information
- How to submit a feature request, idea and suggestion?
- What does the client see on the mobile app?
- How can trainers train themselves as a client too?
- System requirements for using Trainerize
- Is Trainerize offered in other languages?
- How and where do I download the mobile app?
- How to set up Skype and Trainerize for delivering online workouts and PT sessions
- How to set up Zoom and Trainerize for delivering Online Workouts, PT Sessions and at-home Classes
- How to create a client's virtual PT schedule with Trainerize and Zoom
- How to create a library of at-home Fitness/Yoga/Studio Classes for your gym members and PT clients
- What is a Program? How do I build one?
- How to Access Pre-built Workouts and Programs in the Trainerize Content Libraries
- How Do I Subscribe a Client to a Program?
- How do I setup a client's custom program?
- How to Edit Site-Wide Auto-Messages
- How do I add Body Stats or Progress Photo Reminders?
- What types of workouts can I create?
- How to Create and Send Workouts to a Client
- How To Schedule Workouts For A Client
- How To Track Workouts For A Client
- How to Create Interval Workouts in Trainerize
- How to Create Metabolic Conditioning Workouts
- Step-by-step guide to creating video workouts
- How to create a video workout content strategy
- Tips for creating killer video workouts and classes
- How to price and charge for your on-demand video workouts
- How to sell and market your on-demand video workouts and classes
- How does pricing work for Video Workouts and Video Call Sessions
- How To Add Clients To Trainerize
- How to bulk import client lists into Trainerize
- Viewing a client's account on the mobile app
- Client Goals, Meal Plans and Training Phases
- What are Client Tags and How Do I Use Them?
- How To Access Client Notes, Consultation Form and Attachments
- Using Groups to Boost Client Engagement
- Best Practices For Using Groups
- Team Training using Groups and Master Programs
- About Group Settings
- Group Leader Permissions
- Auto-posting in Trainerize Groups
- How to Get Online Fitness Clients (By Jonathan Goodman)
- Social Media: Promoting Your Products on Instagram
- Social Media: Creating a Facebook Catalog to sell your products
- Social Media: How to market your Trainerize products with Facebook ads
- Social Media: Tracking traffic and ad conversions with a Facebook pixel
- Website: Adding Trainerize Pay products to your Squarespace website
- How to sell a product using Trainerize Pay
- How to make a manual sale
- How to Offer Free App Trials With Trainerize Pay (Discount Code)
- Creating Discount Codes
- Applying and removing discount codes
- Embedding discount codes in payment links
- How to Sync ABC Fitness Solutions Recurring Services and Memberships to Trainerize
- How to Set Up Automation for ABC Memberships and Recurring Services Synced to Trainerize
- Connecting DataTrak to Trainerize
- Configuring DataTrak for digital sales in Trainerize
- Known ABC Fitness Solutions Issues We Are Currently Working On
- How to manually import clients from MINDBODY to Trainerize
- How to Set Up the MINDBODY Integration for Trainerize and Sync Contracts
- How to Set Up Automation for MINDBODY Contracts Synced to Trainerize
- How to Set Up Free Trials with the MINDBODY Integration
- How to Set Up High-Touch/Low-Volume Training Services with the MINDBODY Integration
- How to Set Up Low-Touch/High-Volume Training Services with the MINDBODY Integration
- ★ Troubleshooting: I cannot see my client's MyFitnessPal meal diary with all specific food
- How to manually sync data from MyFitnessPal into Trainerize
- How does a client connect MyFitnessPal to Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with MyFitnessPal
- Troubleshooting: I'm having trouble with MyFitnessPal working/syncing my meals.
- What is Zapier and why should I use it?
- How do I connect to Zapier?
- Shared Zaps - what are they and where can I find them?
- How do I use Shared Zaps?
- What are the recommended integrations with Trainerize and Zapier?
- What other apps does Zapier work with?
- Studio Custom Branded App - Requirements and Process
- Studio Custom Branded App - Frequently Asked Questions
- Enterprise Custom Branded App - Requirements and Process
- Enterprise Custom Branded App - Frequently Asked Questions
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Required Assets
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Apple Developer Account