This article covers how to downgrade from one paid plan to anther paid plan.
1. Go to Settings > Billing.
2. At the top right of the page, click the Compare all pricing plans button.
3. Depending on the plan you are on, when downgrading to a smaller plan you might run into one of the following situations:
- The new plan you want to downgrade to has fewer client seats that your number of your current active clients. You will then need to deactivate/delete some of the active clients you have. If you don't do this, downgrading will automatically deactivate some of them to fit your plan limit. (Deactivated clients can be reactivated easily if you ever need to train them later). We recommend doing this yourself prior to selecting a new plan to have complete control of your clients.
- The new plan you want to downgrade to has fewer locations. This will prompt a dialog to move your clients to the location you want to keep. Otherwise, this change will be processed automatically and we'll move all your clients to the remaining location. We recommend doing this yourself prior to selecting a new plan so you have complete control of your locations.
- When switching to a Studio plan to a Pro or Grow plan, the Studio-level theming will be removed from your app, in-app e-commerce features will be disabled, and both the iOS and Android versions will be removed from the Apple App Store and Google Play store.
For example, in this case, the account owner is downgrading from a Studio plan to a Pro plan so their Custom Branded App will change accordingly. You must select the box before you can click AGREE and move forward.
Next, you will be asked which add-ons (optional) you want to subscribe to and then you can slick SUBSCRIBE.
After you click SUBSCRIBE, you will receive a confirmation.
Please note: You will be downgraded to your selected plan on the upcoming billing cycle. Your billing date remains the same.
If you're looking into downgrading to a Free plan (aka canceling your account) you can find more information about canceling your subscription here.
- Do I need a credit card to sign up?
- How do I apply a coupon code to my Trainerize account?
- How do I cancel my subscription (from a paid plan to a Free plan)
- How do I permanently delete my account?
- How do I update the credit card on my account
This article was last updated on