To learn the basics of Appointment Types, please click here.
In this article, we're going to cover how to create an appointment that can be used for video coaching with a group of clients as opposed to one on one video calls.
1. Go to Settings > Appointment Types on the web.
2. Click +NEW
3. Fill out the information as you normally would but be sure to select Group and Video Call before you click ADD.
4. Go to the Appointments tab and select the day you want to schedule a group class.
5. Remember to select the appointment type you just created. You'll know you chose the right one by the name but also the number of max clients will be shown next to the name. Fill out the rest of the information, such as clients, date, time etc and click ADD.
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a video call session in Trainerize
- How to charge for your 1-1 video call sessions
- How to market your 1-1 video call sessions
- How to include video call sessions in your clients' programs
- Tips for running killer live video sessions
This article was last updated on