To learn the basics of Appointment Types, please click here.
In this article, we're going to cover how to create an appointment that can be used for video coaching with a group of clients as opposed to one on one video calls.
1. You can create new virtual group appointments under Settings > Event Types > Group Classes > Hit the blue NEW Button.
2. Next, fill in the information in the pop-up dialogue:
- Name - will be visible to your clients
- Duration - choose between 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, and 120 minutes
- The number of clients (Group Sessions)
- Type of Appointment - (virtual video call).*
- Options - can select whichever apply
- Require session credit (Paid appointments)
- Allow clients to cancel or reschedule
- Show availability calendar client to self-book
- Note: For group classes, you can select an image tile for your class from the UnSplash image library (hit the search more button) OR upload your own image.
3. When you're done, click ADD.
Now that you've created your virtual group appointment- you can go ahead and schedule it in your client's calendars! (See the article below for more info).
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a video call session in Trainerize
- How to charge for your 1-1 video call sessions
- How to market your 1-1 video call sessions
- How to include video call sessions in your clients' programs
- Tips for running killer live video sessions
This article was last updated on