Copying meals is easy!
Once a meal has been tracked, clients can go back to that meal and tap on the three dot menu on the upper right corner of the Today log. Doing so will bring up the following options:
- Copy from yesterday
- Copy from another day
- Copy to another day
- Delete all
Here is an example of the "Copy from yesterday" option
Here is an example of the "Copy from or to another day" option
- In-App Meal Tracking: Sharing Meal Photos (Beta)
- How to Switch to Another Meal Tracker Workflow
- How to Measure Workout and Nutrition Compliance
- How does meal planning work with Evolution Nutrition and Trainerize? [Video]
- What syncs and what can I track from MyFitnessPal in Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with Fitbit
This article was last updated on