When it comes to tracking meals, there are a couple of options available to your clients. We've made it easy for clients to track their nutrition by allowing them to connect either their Fitbit or MyFitnessPal apps. Currently in beta, is the ability to track meals via meal photos, and coming soon to beta, the ability to track full macros right within Trainerize.
In this article:
- Selecting a workflow when creating a nutrition goal
- Changing the workflow as a trainer
- Changing the workflow as a client
Note: Trainerize will only receive meals from one source, the preferred meal workflow that has been indicated. Keep reading to learn how to check and change the workflow at anytime.
Selecting a workflow when creating a nutrition goal
When you set up a client's nutrition goal, you are able to indicate the preferred way you'd like for them to track their nutrition (meal workflow).
The following options are available:
- In-App Meal Photos (currently in beta, learn how to turn on this beta feature here)
- In-App Full meal tracking (coming soon to beta)
Changing the workflow as a trainer
Afterwards, you can change their workflow by opening a client's profile and selecting the new meal workflow. Remember to scroll up and hit save to save your changes.
Changing the workflow as a client
Clients can also decide for themselves which meal tracker they prefer at any point in time by going to Meal Tracker under their My Settings.
- Sharing Meal Photos (Beta)
- How to Measure Workout and Nutrition Compliance
- How does meal planning work with Evolution Nutrition and Trainerize? [Video]
- What syncs and what can I track from MyFitnessPal in Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with Fitbit
This article was last updated on