Once your Google account has been created, and we have been added as Admin on to your Google Play Store, you will need to add Trainerize as a Project Owner on Google Cloud. This is a separate process and page.
This is required to allow Trainerize to update and maintain your Custom Branded App.
How to Add Trainerize as a Project Owner on Google Cloud Project
Once you have created your Play Store Console account and added Trainerize as an Admin, you will have to follow the steps below to provide Trainerize with API Key to allow us to publish and update your App:
- Log in to Google Play Console
- On the left dashboard, click Settings
- Under Developer account, click API Access
- Click on the blue box: Choose a project to link
- Agree to the Terms of Service by clicking on I agree
- Under Linked Google Cloud project, select Create new project and click Link project
- Click View Project to open up a new tab to Google Cloud Platform.
Once the above is done, follow the steps below:
- Log into Google Cloud Platform
- On the left hand dashboard, click on IAM
- On the top bar, click +ADD
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org
- For role, select Project > Owner
- Click on send notification email
- Click Save
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Required Assets
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Adding Trainerize to your Developer Accounts
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Google Developer Account
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Apple Developer Account
This article was last updated on