Easily stream on-demand video workouts from your mobile device to any Android TV or Chromecast device. Viewing a workout video on a bigger screen makes it easier and more enjoyable to follow along! Learn how below.
Please note: Both Android and Apple devices can cast from the mobile app to any Android TV or Chromecast device.
Step 1: Start the Video Workout by tapping Start Now
Step 2: On the next screen, tap on the video to bring up the player bar. At the bottom right you will see the casting icon. Tap on it.
Step 3: On the next screen, select the device you would like to cast to.
Once you make a selection, the on-demand video workout will then be cast to that particular Android TV or Chromecast device and you will see the message shown below on your mobile device.
Please note: For ChromeCast, on Apple OS14+, it will ask for permission first and then it will load the list of devices. Once you allow it the first time, it won’t ask again in the future.
- How to Cast On-demand Video Workouts to Apple TV
- How to charge for your on-demand video workouts
- How to market your on-demand video workouts and classes
- Pricing for the video workouts and video call session add-ons
- How to create a video workout content strategy
- Best tips for creating killer video classes and workouts
This article was last updated on