*** Connecting to ABC Financial is available only for Studio and Enterprise plans. ***
With the ABC Financial integration for Trainerize, you can bring both your in-person and online businesses together. By syncing your ABC Financial contracts into Trainerize, you'll be able to import your in-person clients or members into Trainerize and offer them digital fitness experiences.
Follow the steps below to learn how to connect your Trainerize and ABC Financial accounts:
1. First, get in touch with our team if you are interested in using the integration.
We are currently working with a few of our customers to test the integration and we are hoping to have it completed Summer 2020.
Please note that in order to use this integration, you'll need to first have an ABC Financial account created and actively transact memberships and recurring services.
Also, you will need to be on a Trainerize Studio or Enterprise plan.
If you are invited to join the BETA phase, our team will send you the API authorization form required by ABC Financial to pair the 2 softwares together. Fill in the form with your company and ABC location information.
2. Next, send the form to your Trainerize Onboarding Specialist (you will have one assigned as part of your Studio and Enterprise memberships).
Once we have the form, we’ll facilitate the connection with ABC Financial and enable the integration inside your account.
You will hear back from us in 3-5 business days pending the response from the ABC Financial team.
2. The next step is to go to Add-Ons > Business App integrations > ABC Financial
3. Follow the steps in the video below to sync your memberships and recurring services to Trainerize.
- Studio Custom Branded App - Requirements and Process
- Studio Custom Branded App - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Set Up the MINDBODY Integration for Trainerize and Sync Contracts
This article was last updated on