Inviting Trainerize to your Developer Accounts
To invite Trainerize to your App Store Connect:
- Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login
- Log in with your Apple Developer account information.
- On the App Store Connect home page, click Users and Access.
- Click the + button in the top-left corner of the page.
- In the popup, enter the following information and click Next.
- First Name: Studio Custom Branded App
- Last Name: Trainerize
- Email: email@example.com
To invite Trainerize to your Google Play Store Developer Account:
- Go to Google Play Store Console
- Log in with your Google Developer Account information
On the left, in the dashboard, click Users and permissions
Click the blue Invite new users box on the right
Under User details, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Permissions, click on the Account permissions tab
Select Admin (all permissions) for App access
Click Invite user on the bottom right corner
In the pop-up click Send invite
For Google, please be sure you have provided your API Key and Transaction ID.
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Required Assets
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Apple Developer Account
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Google Developer Account
This article was last updated on