This article is going to provide a break-down of everything related to setting up your Enterprise Custom Branded App. Once you purchased or upgraded your plan to Enterprise you will be connected to our Custom Branded App team to begin the process.
Below is a list of what is required in order to get a white-label app:
- Your business email address
- Your business website
- Your D-U-N-S® Number (verifies your business as a legal entity)
- Your business Apple ID
- An iOS device (for two-factor authentication)
- Proof of ownership (if your legal entity differs from your App name)
- Your business Google email address
- Your business Credit Card (to pay the developer fees to Apple and Google)
Note: the first five items are mandated by Apple and are a requirement; this cannot be bypassed.
View the resources available to you to learn more about the process and what is required:
- Apple Developer Account
- Google Developer Account
- Inviting Trainerize to your developer accounts
- Required Assets
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. Our team is always here to help!
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Required Assets
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Apple Developer Account
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Google Developer Account
- Studio/Enterprise Custom Branded App: Adding Trainerize to your Developer Accounts
This article was last updated on