In order to make sure that you and your clients have access to the Apple Health/Apple Watch integration, check the following steps:
1. You and your clients have the latest mobile app version.
Apple app version should be 6.7.9. or above.
Google app version should be 6.7.9. or above.
Please note that Custom Branded Apps get updated within a few days of the Trainerize app so please check your app version and Apple and Google Store version.
2. Enable the integration for your account from the Add-ons section.
The Apple Health/Watch integration is currently in BETA. This means it will not be visible in your account by default. Owners/Admins need to first enable the integrations from Addons > Integrations > Beta Labs > Sync with Apple Watch.
- How does a client connect Fitbit to Trainerize?
- How does a client connect Withings to Trainerize?
- How can clients connect to Apple Health and Apple Watch
- Does Trainerize sync with other wearables through Apple Health
This article was last updated on