Trainerize supports the coach's preferred workflow of nutrition coaching:
- Habit coaching with nutrition habits
- Accountability by simple photo journaling (easiest and lowest barrier to entry, in-app only)
- Calorie counting (more accurate, in-app or external meal tracker)
- Tracking of full macros (most accurate but highest effort, in-app or external meal tracker)
You can monitor your clients nutrition by having them track their meals simply in-app or by asking them to integrate their favourite nutrition tracking apps.
In-App Meal Photo Journaling or Full Meal Tracking
Also Trainerize has a built-in food tracker so you do not need to connect any other apps.
Learn more about the 2 methods here:
Using an external meal tracker integration
We also integrate with both the FitBit app and Myfitnesspal app. Once your client has synced either of those accounts to their Trainerize account, calories and macronutrients will be updated and displayed on their Trainerize account seamlessly any time they log a meal.
- How does a client connect MyFitnessPal to Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with MyFitnessPal
- I'm having trouble with MyFitnessPal working/syncing my meals. Where can I find help?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with Fitbit
- How does a client connect their Fitbit to Trainerize?
- I'm having trouble with my Fitbit. Where can I find help?
This article was last updated on